Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

The Strange And Beautiful Sorrows Of Ava Lavender, by Leslye Walton

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender

by

18166936

I read this book a while ago and I couldn't begin to formulate a review.  It was beautiful and lyrical and I loved every minute of it.  Because it took me so long to review I can't quite remember all of the details, but I still remember how beautiful it was and how much feeling the author put into every word.  It is a tragic story of love and loss, of family and the wounds we all carry and pass down through the generations.
It's one that has stuck with me even though there have been many months, and many books, in between.

Thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for sending me a free copy for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment